Off-Campus Proctor ApplicationGeneral expectations regarding the proctoring of exams:
- For exams utilizing password protection, the test proctor will enter the test password that allows the student to access the test. Under no circumstances is the student to be given the password by the test proctor.
- For exams requiring or allowing the use of computer technology, the proctor must ensure that the student does not open additional browsers, additional browser windows, does not access any other programs or files not specifically authorized when taking the test.
- All students are required to present a governmentally issued picture ID to confirm their identity.
- The student is not allowed to make copies, paper or electronically, of the test.
- The student's cell phone or any other electronic devices must be turned off and put in a secure location.
- Remote proctoring (e.g. Skype, ProctorU) is not allowed without prior approval.
- Any change in the testing location requires advance notice and approval.
Before completing this form please read the "Information for Proctors".
Please also read the "Proctor Validation" document.
Please complete and submit this form using the same computer or a computer on the same subnet that the student will use to take exams or written exams will be uploaded from. Residential computers are not to be used.
Fields with an asterisk(*) are required.