Need a Proctor?
Instructors may require your exam to be proctored, or monitored, in a public location. Students are responsible for acquiring a suitable proctor. The Iowa State Testing Center will help facilitate that process and can even act as your proctor for Canvas based ISU exams. If you do not have access to the ISU testing center, an off-campus proctor will be required.
- Student finds suitable proctor.
- Student submits proctor application below.
- Testing Center will approve or deny application.
- Student will be notified via email of approval status within 2 business days.
- Exam details and instructions will be emailed to student and/or proctor.
Please note: Students using a proctoring service other than the ISU Testing Center may be charged a fee. Students are responsible for this fee.
Have questions? Try our Help Desk with FAQs and Searchable Database!I am an Iowa State student